Monday, November 21, 2005

Accidentally Cool

Well, this really has nothing to do with the "theme" of my blog. But, who doesn't love a little randomness now and again? As I was perched anticipatorily on the edge of my seat, watching previews before the new Harry Potter movie (AKA, THE BEST ONE YET), a cute bunch of cartoon penguins appeared. All of them seem to be voiced by Robin Williams. But that is neither here nor there. One of them slipped off the 'cliff', sliding down the enormous snow-covered ravine Frosty style. The onlooking penguin commented "He is SO accidentally cool." You had to have been there, but at that moment, I adopted that as my new catch phrase. Except, can you be accidentally cool...on purpose?!? I'd like to think so...

1 comment:

SlushTurtle said...

I must say, if ever I achieve coolness, it will be accidentally.

Glad your back to the world of blog my friend!