Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Climbing High

In case you haven't realized it yet, I'm being cliche and using the words to a certain song as the title of my posts. Cheesy, eh? Well, at least you might learn something...like me...I have to admit that I don't know many of the words. But, when they play each branch's song at the Fourth of July fireworks in Little Rock, it always brings a tear to my eye. The crowd always roars the first line, then, like me, dwindles off until "NOTHING CAN STOP THE US AIR FORCE!" I am so proud of our guys (and especially my own). Anyway, I also stole the title of this blog and shoud give credit where credit is due. I found the cutest t-shirt on this site and just had to adapt it as the title of this blog. You can also find wives' coins (and you know the guys have some weird obsession with the coins, so why not get on the bandwagon?) and similar t-shirts for all other branches if you start at www.militarywives.com!! Well, enough shameless adoration for the military. ponder more later...

No comments: